The Melbourne Police Department is dedicated to the citizens of Melbourne and their quality of life. Department personnel work closely with business partners, neighborhood watch groups and community leaders in an effort to reach mutual goals and foster a strong, committed partnership.
- In an emergency, dial 911.
- Call the non-emergency line to report issues that do not need immediate assistance: (321) 608-MPD1 (6731).
- Division Phone Directory
Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, the front lobbies of both Melbourne police facilities are closed until further notice.
- If you need to speak with a police officer, please call 321-608-6500 or 321-608-6731.
- To request a record, please e-mail Pd.email@example.com or call 321-608-6590. You may also fax your request to 321-242-0174.
- If you have a question regarding property, please call 321-608-6651 or 321-608-6653 and leave a message. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
- If you have been issued a Uniform Traffic Citation for an Equipment Violation, 316.610, call 321-608-6731 and request an inspection. A supervisor will determine whether an officer is available to meet you. Inspection fees collected by the Melbourne Police Department will be waived during the lobby closure.
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 911.
Melbourne Police Department Headquarters
650 N. Apollo Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32935-5066
Communications and Criminal Investigations Divisions
701 S. Babcock St.
Melbourne, FL 32901-1461