Joseph N. Davis Community Center is a multi-use facility with a reception room, full kitchen and gymnasium. This is a recreational facility hosting classes, athletics, and special events. The facility is also available for rentals.
Location and Contact Information:
2547 Grant Street
Melbourne, FL 32901
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. — 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday as needed or requested.
We are working to re-open activities, classes and programs and will be posting updates as soon as plans are finalized. The following activities are currently available:
- Basketball drills/clinics
- Game Room
- NAACP Meeting
- Police Community Relations Committee Meeting
- Seniors at Lunch
- Seniors Bingo
- Seniors Walking Group
- Summer Lunch Program
- Table Tennis Club
Joseph N. Davis Community Center has been cleared to resume Pickleball beginning Monday, June 22, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. No reservations or appointments will be required, it will be first come first serve. They will be using both courts with doubles format in effect. Social distancing will be in place and must be adhered to. The bleachers have been marked off.
All prices do not include tax.
Multi-Purpose Room (2,000 sq. ft.) and Kitchen
- Monday - Sunday, Full Day (9 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.): Resident $303, Non-Resident $364
- Monday - Sunday, Three-Hour Block: Resident $106, Non-Resident $127
Gymnasium (10,000 sq. ft.)
- Monday - Sunday, Full Day (9 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.): Resident $377, Non-Resident $452
- Monday - Sunday, Three-Hour Block: Resident $139, Non-Resident $167