Phase 2 of Governor's Re-opening Plan to Begin June 5
Governor DeSantis announced during a press conference today his Phase 2 reopening plans for Florida, which will become effective this Friday, June 5.
Under Phase 2, people will be encouraged to limit gatherings to 50 or fewer, up from 10 or fewer under Phase 1.
We are working on plans to modify our operations, facilities and programs accordingly. More information will be posted on the city's website as soon as it is available.
Other changes under Phase 2 will include:
- Restaurants can allow seating at the bar.
- Bars can open with 50% capacity inside and must be seated for service; outdoor can operate at full capacity.
- Retail can open at full capacity.
- Gyms can operate at full capacity.
- Entertainment businesses, such as movie theaters and bowling alleys, can operate at 50% capacity.
- Personal service businesses, such as tattoo parlors and tanning salons, can operate following health department guidelines.