City Hall to Re-open to the Public May 18; Residents Encouraged to Call Ahead for Service
To Make a Payment:
- Pay online: www.melbourneflorida.org/pay
- Pay by phone: To speak to a live agent, call 855-270-3592 Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Call 888-818-5713 to access our 24-hour payment system.
- Place your payment in the drop box located in the City Hall parking lot. (Please include your utility bill stub along with payment.)
Payments for parking tickets, Business Tax Receipts, city invoices and retiree insurance:
- Call the Revenue Department: 321-608-7038 (credit card only - fee applies)
- Deposit payment in the drop box located in the City hall parking lot. (Please include sufficient information, such as an invoice number, so that we know how to apply the payment.)
Only two people will be allowed in the Building Division Office lobby on the second floor of City Hall at one time. Others will be asked to wait in the hallway, where markers indicating six feet of separation have been placed. If you have questions about building permits, call 321-608-7915. Plans may still be submitted in the drop boxes in front of City Hall.
Other Frequently Visited Departments/Divisions:
- City Clerk's Office: 321-608-7220
- Community Development (Planning and Zoning, Economic Development): 321-608-7500
- Engineering: 321-608-7300
- Human Resources: 321-608-7800
- Procurement: 321-608-7060
If the number you need is not listed here, please see the department directory or call the main City Hall line: 321-608-7000.
All City of Melbourne updates regarding city facilities and programs will be posted to the City’s dedicated COVID-19 information page: www.melbourneflorida.org/covid-19.