Volunteers Needed for Trash Bash 2019
Enjoy time outdoors, earn volunteer hours and help us beautify our community and protect our environment.
- Trash Bash is Saturday, April 6, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Free supplies and food provided.
- Free T-shirts to volunteers who register.
- Contact Michelle Smith at 321-608-5082 or Michelle.Smith@mlbfl.org to register or for more information.
You can help!
We are actively seeking Trash Bash volunteers. With 8 clean-up sites around the city this year, there is sure to be one near you. Make new friends and help keep our town beautiful!
Saturday, April 6, 2019
8 a.m. until noon
What you get:
- Every volunteer will be provided FREE breakfast (donated by McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts & Krispy Kreme), water, snacks, sun screen, gloves, bags and safety gear.
- The first 450 people to contact us will receive a free T-shirt!
How to register:
- Call: 321-608-5082
- E-mail: email@example.com
Trash Bash Locations:
This year there are 8 clean-up sites in the City of Melbourne. View a map of clean-up sites.
- Carver Park Community Center
- Collins Aerospace
- Joseph N. Davis Community Center
- Lipscomb Park Community Center
- Manatee Park (Kayakers Only)
- Palm Bay High School
- Sherwood Park/Pool
- Southwest Park
For more information:
To join in our fight against litter, contact Michelle Smith at 321-608-5082 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for keeping Melbourne clean — We hope to see you in April!