Housing and Financial Education Workshop
- Date: 04/16/2019 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Owning a home is a great way to create wealth, to build a nest egg for college or retirement, and to protect against life’s setbacks. This workshop will cover the key steps of smart money management that will put you on the road to homeownership:
- Establishing a workable monthly budget.
- Setting financial goals to save a certain amount of money each month— and sticking to them.
- Watching spending and prioritizing your family’s spending habits, so that saving becomes second-nature.
- Understanding affordability ratios and determining your ratios and purchase price limits.
The workshop is free, and a free dinner will be provided to all attendees. Gifts and gift cards will also be raffled off during the program.
Location: The DOCK Teen Center, 1149 Masterson Street, Melbourne, FL 32935
Registration: Space is limited! To reserve your spot call Clarence Wiltz, Greater Heights Apartment Community, at 321-345-0529.
Hosted by: City of Melbourne and Community Housing Initiatives