Forms and AttachmentsBusiness Tax Receipt Application Packets are available online as PDF (Portable Document Format) files. When printed, these documents replace forms which would otherwise be picked up from the City of Melbourne Revenue Division. Each online application package consists of several files which must be downloaded.
PLEASE NOTE that all completed forms must be submitted on paper to the City of Melbourne Revenue Division, in conformity with accompanying instructions. To view, download, or print online application forms, you will need to use 'Adobe Acrobat Reader' software. The software is available as a free download.
- Business Tax Receipt Category Listing to verify which application requirements apply to your business type.
- Applicant Information & Instructions
- Business Tax Receipt Application
- Ownership Information Attachment
- Application for Business Tax Receipt Exemption For non-profit organizations
- Application for Business Tax Receipt Tax Exemption For individuals who may qualify due to special situations
- Solicitors, Canvassers, and Peddlers Regulations Form
- Home Business Tax Receipt Stipulation Form for home-based businesses
- Mini Storage Unit Rental / Shared Business Stipulation for storage of equipment & inventory used in a business
- Construction Service Affidavit Form for businesses operating in the construction industry, but the owner is not a contractor.