"Leisure Pursuits" Brochure
Guide to Recreation Activities
Summer Program 2012
Class Registration Begins April 9, 2011Leisure Services offers a variety of recreational opportunities for all age groups. The "Leisure Pursuits" brochure outlines programs and facilities. For further information call the Leisure Services Department at (321) 255-4608.
The links below provide pages with class and activity listings, and viewing them requires the use of Adobe PDF Reader software, available for downloading at no cost.
- Table of Contents, Mission Statement, and
List of Independent Sports Organizations
- Pavilions, Gazebos and Rental Facilities
- Crane Community Center Activities and Athletics
- Eau Gallie Civic Center Activities and Athletics
- Grant Street Community Center Activities and Athletics
- Lipscomb Community Center Activities and Athletics
- Special Events
- View or Download Complete "Leisure Pursuits" Brochure
Registration: For additional information on how to register for programs and activities please call the Leisure Services Department at (321) 255-4608 or stop by the Eau Gallie Civic Center at 1551 Highland Ave.