Request For RefundAll requests for refunds must be initiated by the participant. All individuals assume the risk of changes in personal affairs. Please choose your dates and programs carefully. The City of Melbourne's Leisure Services Department will provide a Request For Refund form to individuals when a refund or transfer is requested. Refunds take approximately two to three weeks to process. The form must be completed, signed, dated and returned to the Recreation Office at the Eau Gallie Civic Center in accordance with the following refund schedules.
- Building Rentals - (All City of Melbourne facilities except the Melbourne Auditorium) Full Day Rentals - requests must be received a minimum of ninety (90) days in advance of the scheduled rental date. A $15 administrative charge will be levied on refunds.
- Ballfields, pools, pavilions, and three hour rental blocks - Refund request must be received in the recreation office a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance of scheduled rental date. There will be a $5 administrative charge on all refunds.
- Class/athletic fees - Requests must be received in the recreation office at least one week (7 DAYS) BEFORE STARTING DATE OF COURSE OR PROGRAM. There will be a $5 per class/program administrative fee withheld on all refunds and transfers.
- Membership and daily fees/activities, and special events/shows - No refund available.
- When a class/program is canceled due to low enrollment or other circumstances, you will be offered a transfer (to another program), to keep the credit on the account, or receive a refund.