Re-development site plans are coordinated through the Engineering Department for review and final consideration by city staff. Existing commercial developments meeting ALL of the following determinants:
- Increases the impervious area for parking by more than 1,500 sq. ft. but less than 4,000 sq. ft.
- Does not include water and/or sewer changes, except addition of RPZ
- Does not require Planning & Zoning or Council approval
- Does not require SJRWMD Permit
- May require Architectural Review Board approval
- May require variance
- May require FDOT Permit
- May include a building addition
For more information please see Construction Plan Review.