Re-development site plans are coordinated through the Engineering Department for review and final consideration by city staff. Existing commercial developments shall meet ALL of the following determinants:
- Does not increase the impervious area by more than 1,500 sq. ft.
- Does not include water and/or sewer changes, except addition of RPZ
- Does not include a building addition
- Does not require Planning & Zoning or Council approval
- Does not require SJRWMD Permit
- Does not require FDEP or FDOT Permits
- May require Architectural Review Board approval
- May require variance
For more information please see Construction Plan Review.