Listings on the online community
calendar are available to non-profit organizations and activities on a
space-available basis. Events must be determined by the City of Melbourne to be of sufficient interest to
a general audience.
Please provide calendar listings at least three weeks prior to the event that is being noted.
All proposed calendar entries should be accompanied by this information:
- Event Title
- Event Description (Indicate if the event is to raise funds for a charitable organization.)
- Date(s) of the Event
- Starting Time(s)
- Ending Time(s)
- Admission Cost (or indicate that admission to the event is free)
- Name of individual to contact for additional information
- Contact Phone Number to appear on the calendar
- Contact E-mail to appear on the calendar
Send E-mail to , or mail to:
Public Information Office
Melbourne City Hall
900 East Strawbridge Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32901
Please Note: We are unable to accept calendar items by telephone.