City Launches New Parks & Recreation Sponsorship Program
New promotional and partnership opportunities are available to local businesses through the City of Melbourne’s new Parks & Recreation Sponsorship Program. The new program includes both a structured menu of options for sponsoring events, parks and facilities, as well as customized opportunities for sponsorship and recognition.
“We can tailor sponsorships to meet the needs of any organization, from small businesses to large corporations,” said Meg Richey, the city’s new Marketing and Development Administrator.
Highlights of the new program include:
- A revamped Adopt-a-Park program with new signs and improved recognition of sponsors.
- July 4 Fireworks Celebration packages that include more opportunities for recognition and new benefits for sponsors.
- 90th Anniversary of Crane Creek Golf Course events, which will be held in October 2016.
- New facilities and new signage in development for Riverview Park.
- Advertising in the quarterly “Play Melbourne” programs guide, which is distributed as an insert in the print edition of Florida Today, as well as at City Hall, all recreation centers, and via community partners throughout Brevard County.
For more information about the program, please contact Meg Richey at (321) 243-3314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.