Play Melbourne Launches Online Contest for VIP Fireworks Reception
Play Melbourne has launched an online contest to help promote community involvement in parks and recreation events like the annual 4th of July Skydiving and Fireworks Show at Front Street Park.
One winner will receive entry to the City of Melbourne 4th of July Fireworks VIP Reception for him/herself and seven guests, as well as VIP parking passes, heavy appetizers and refreshments, access to private bathrooms, air conditioning, special goodie-bags, and the opportunity to interact with community leaders and take photos with the skydivers. Others invited to attend the VIP reception include Play Melbourne corporate partners and firework sponsors who have contributed $1,000 or more to the annual fireworks show, which is funded by community donations.
How to Enter
- To enter simply fill out this online form by June 30, 2017, at noon.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. An entry will be selected at random to pick the winner.
- The winner will be announced on June 30, 2017, via email with instructions on how to redeem the prize. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours via email, a new winner will be chosen at random.
- Contact Meg Richey at 321-243-3314 or Meaghan.Richey@mlbfl.org for more information about the contest.
- For more information about the annual Fourth of July Celebration, visit: http://playmelbournefl.org/independence-day-events-city-melbourne/