Completion of a City employment application is required. A separate application is required for each position. A résumé may be included with the employment application but cannot be used in place of a City employment application.
Applications must be received by the closing date of the posting to be considered for the advertised position.
The City of Melbourne is a veterans preference employer, an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug testing may be conducted. In addition, the City of Melbourne conducts reasonable-suspicion, random, post-accident, fitness-for-duty and follow-up drug and alcohol testing in accordance with state and federal law.
The City of Melbourne participates in E-Verify:
For More Information:
- Contact the Human Resources Department if you have questions about the application process or a position's requirements: (321) 608-7803 or Human.Resources@mlbfl.org.
- Police Applicants should visit this webpage for more information about how to become a Melbourne police officer.
- Applicants may check the status of their application(s) 24/7 by visiting the Applicant Login page.
Network Administrator - Information Technology
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$49,822 TO $65,370/AN
- Posted Date:03/05/2018 10:44 AM
Bachelor’s Degree from a college, university, or vocational school in Computer Science, Math, Business Administration, or a related field, supplemented by five years of experience in network and server administration, or Associate’s Degree and seven years of experience. Must have experience in configuring and supporting switches and routers, and storage area networks. Certification Required: Current (Valid) Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) or higher. Certifications Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professional, and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).