Completion of a City employment application is required. A separate application is required for each position. A résumé may be included with the employment application but cannot be used in place of a City employment application.
Applications must be received by the closing date of the posting to be considered for the advertised position.
The City of Melbourne is a veterans preference employer, an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug testing may be conducted. In addition, the City of Melbourne conducts reasonable-suspicion, random, post-accident, fitness-for-duty and follow-up drug and alcohol testing in accordance with state and federal law.
The City of Melbourne participates in E-Verify:
For More Information:
- Contact the Human Resources Department if you have questions about the application process or a position's requirements: (321) 608-7803 or Human.Resources@mlbfl.org.
- Police Applicants should visit this webpage for more information about how to become a Melbourne police officer.
- Applicants may check the status of their application(s) 24/7 by visiting the Applicant Login page.
Senior Systems Analyst - Information Technology
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$52,334 TO $65,370/AN
- Posted Date:09/05/2017 8:30 AM
Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with a degree in Computer Science, Math, Business Administration, or a related field, supplemented by six years’ experience in systems administration, or a combination of education and direct work experience totaling ten years. State of Florida Driver’s License required or possession of an out of state license and the ability to obtain a Florida Driver’s License within 10 days of employment. Experience working with active directory required. Ability to accomplish the essential functions of the job description required.