Completion of a City employment application is required. A separate application is required for each position. A résumé may be included with the employment application but cannot be used in place of a City employment application.
Applications must be received by the closing date of the posting to be considered for the advertised position.
The City of Melbourne is a veterans preference employer, an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug testing may be conducted. In addition, the City of Melbourne conducts reasonable-suspicion, random, post-accident, fitness-for-duty and follow-up drug and alcohol testing in accordance with state and federal law.
The City of Melbourne participates in E-Verify:
For More Information:
- Contact the Human Resources Department if you have questions about the application process or a position's requirements: (321) 608-7803 or Human.Resources@mlbfl.org.
- Police Applicants should visit this webpage for more information about how to become a Melbourne police officer.
- Applicants may check the status of their application(s) 24/7 by visiting the Applicant Login page.
Application Support Analyst - Utilities Administration
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$45,136 TO $75,810/AN
- Posted Date:08/14/2017 8:30 AM
Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with a degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related field. Must have two (2) years of progressively responsible systems analysis experience with Infor EAM or a comparable enterprise asset management system. Must have two (2) years of experience with water/wastewater utilities software applications and water/wastewater utility system processes. Valid Florida driver’s license is required. Applicants who possess a valid out of state driver’s license must obtain the Florida license within 10 days of employment.